Join our team, We are waiting for you !
• Evaluating and developing marketing strategy and marketing plan.
• Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Researching demand for our products and services.
• Competitor research.
• Identifying potential target groups.
• Compiling lists describing our offerings.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Building brand awareness and positioning.
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
• Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
• Understanding and developing budgets and finance including fixed and variable expenditures.
• Research and development budget appropriations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision and goals
- Educating customer/client about our product
- Creating website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customer
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all the times
- Minimum 3 years working experience for senior position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management and marketing related study.
- Have a strong self-confidence and able to communicate well
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize task
- Work closely with Marketing team to execute projects within timelines and budget.
- Manage team expectations with regular reporting and explanation of requirements of analysis, specification, design of
projects on a technical and nontechnical basis.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies.
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree / Professional Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing , Computer Science,or equivalent.
- Full time position available.
- 3 years of experience as Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.